This product is on final sale and non-returnable.
Bertie Ladies' Georgian Pumps offer a sturdy and practical solution for late 18th century and early 19th century footwear for ladies.
These slip-on shoes are accurate for c. 1790 - 1820. They feature an all leather upper with a grosgrain ribbon tie on the vamp and bound edges. The lining and soling are both leather, with the edges of the sole and stacked leather heel blacked. These beautiful shoes have an almond-shaped toe and can be worn with daywear for women. The Berties are practical, durable, stylish, and comfortable.
Bertie Ladies' Georgian Pumps are available in women's standard B width sizing. We also offer a men's version of this shoe called "Albert."
Materials & Sizing
- Uppers are 100% calf leather
- Short 0.5 in / 1.3 cm common sense heel
- 100% leather sole with sealer for durability
- Bound edges and grosgrain ribbon tie
- Leather lining and insole with light padding
- "B" width (women's average)
- Runs true to size for most customers.
- Order a half-size larger for wide-width feet, or if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, or intend to wear with thicker stockings.