This product is on final sale and non-returnable.
Eliza Early Victorian Shoes are a wonderful addition to any ladies' daywear costume of the early to mid 19th century. Based directly on extant examples of foxed low shoes from the 1830s to the 1860s, Elizas offer the unique look and style of original ladies' early Victorian footwear with the comfort of modern shoes.
The houndstooth upper is foxed with calf leather on the heels and square toes, offering protection from wear while remaining feminine and attractive. The split vamp lacing closure allows adjustability for all insteps, and the leather soles make Eliza Early Victorian Shoes great for your Romantic Era, Victoria, Dickens Fair, and mid-Victorian.
Returns and exchanges: You may return shoes for absolutely any reason at all within 30 days of receipt for your choice of exchange, store credit or refund. See our Returns and Exchanges policy and Safe Shopping Guarantee for more information.
Materials & Sizing
- Handmade houndstooth wool upper is foxed on the heel and toe with calf leather
- Split-vamp lace-up closure features stitched eyelets.
- Edges bound in grosgrain.
- Soles are 100% leather
- Lined in cotton twill with our historic trades stamp on the insole
- Flat soled
- Elizas do not have toe boxes - toes will fit long and flat.
- Left and Right lasted.
- B width - ladies needing a "C" width fitting should order a half-size larger.