Edwardian silk stockings are a wonderfully decorative way to show a bit of ankle in style. Designed from original examples from the early 20th century, our Edwardian stockings feature a black and white "lace" design knit on the front of the leg, creating an eyecatching and elegant accessory to your Edwardian shoes.
Made with soft and resilient mulberry silk, these delicate stockings ascend well above the knee, and will keep your legs cool in the Summer, yet warm in the Winter. Pair them with Gibsons or Astorias for the perfect vintage look. Our Edwardian silk stockings are shown here paired with Gibson in black.
See our tutorial about how to seam the stockings or to reduce excess footage for small feet.
Materials & Sizing
- 61% Mulberry Silk / 39% Polyamide (stretch top)
- Top quality silk with a woven, historical design
- Stockings come up above the knee, and stay up without garters
- Will fit women's shoe sizes US 6+
- Length from back of heel to top is approximately 28.5 inches, unstretched.
- Maximum stretch circumference at top is approximately 21 inches / 53 cm