Victorian Silk Stockings lend that extra beauty and accuracy to your historical ensemble. Based on museum examples from the 19th century, our Victorian silk stockings rise above-the-knee, and feature a lavender floral design on both sides of the ankles.
Made with luxurious mulberry silk, these delicate stockings will keep your legs cool in the Summer, and warm in the Winter. Our Victorian silk stockings are appropriate for late Regency, Civil War, and late Victorian bustle era events.
See our tutorial about how to seam the stockings or to reduce excess footage for small feet.
Materials & Sizing
- 61% Mulberry Silk / 39% Polyamide (stretch top)
- Top quality silk with a woven, historical design
- Stockings come up above the knee, and stay up without garters
- Will fit women's shoe sizes US 6+
- Length from back of heel to top is approximately 28.5 inches, unstretched.
- Maximum stretch circumference at top is approximately 21 inches / 53 cm