This product is on Last Chance final sale and non-returnable.
Albert Men's Georgian Pumps offer an elegant solution to both day and evening attire for a gentleman in need of comfortable, stylish footwear.
These slip-on shoes are accurate for c. 1790 - 1820. They feature an all-leather upper with a grosgrain ribbon tie on the vamp and bound edges. The lining and soling are both leather, with the edges of the sole and stacked leather heel blacked. These beautiful shoes have an almond-shaped toe and can be worn with stocking and breeches as well as trousers for both formal and casual looks.
Albert Men's Georgian Pumps are available in men's standard D width sizing. We also offer a women's version of this shoe called "Bertie".
Materials & Sizing
- Uppers are 100% calf leather
- Short 0.5 in / 1.3 cm common sense heel
- 100% leather sole with sealer for durability
- Bound edges and grosgrain ribbon tie
- Leather lining and insole with light padding
- "D" width (men's average)
- Runs true to size for most customers.
- Order a half-size larger for wide-width feet, or if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, or intend to wear with thicker stockings.