Comfortable, elegant, and very versatile, Astoria offers all the styling and beauty of the early 20th century in a shoe you can wear everyday.
Astoria is available for PRE-ORDER. Pre-order shoes are not yet in stock and will ship when they arrive in early December 2020, along with anything else in your order.
If your size is not showing in the drop-down menu then we've sold out of this pre-order's allocation.
Astoria is based on original designs from about 1900 through the 1920s and features an almond-shaped toe, attractive lattice straps closing with authentic shoe buttons, and a well-balanced 1.75 inch French heel.
Wear Astorias with Edwardian, 19teens, and Gatsby era attire, or Historybound by pairing Astorias with modern apparel.
Materials & Sizing
- 100% calf skin leather upper
- Lined in 100% leather
- 100% smooth leather soles
- Functional buttons can be moved to fit straps to high or low arches.
- Custom made French heels are 1.75 inches high, and perfectly balanced for all-day comfort.
- "B" width (average).
- Runs true to size for most customers.
- Order a half-size larger if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, have "C" width feet, or intend to wear with thicker stockings