Comfortable, elegant, and very versatile, Astoria offers all the styling and beauty of the early 20th century in a shoe you can wear everyday.
Astoria is based on original designs from about 1900 through the 1920s and features an almond-shaped toe, attractive lattice straps closing with authentic shoe buttons, and a well-balanced 1.75 inch French heel.
Wear Astorias with Edwardian, 19teens, and Gatsby era attire, or Historybound by pairing Astorias with modern apparel.
Materials & Sizing
- 100% calf skin leather upper
- Lined in 100% leather
- 100% smooth leather soles
- Functional buttons can be moved to fit straps to high or low arches.
- Custom made French heels are 1.75 inches high, and perfectly balanced for all-day comfort.
- "B" width (average).
- Runs true to size for most customers.
- Order a half-size larger if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, have "C" width feet, or intend to wear with thicker stockings