Astoria Edwardian Shoes are authentic, elegant, and perfectly styled to match your Downton Abbey, Titanic, and Gatsby costumes.
Astoria is available for PRE-ORDER. Pre-order shoes are not yet in stock and will ship when they arrive in early December 2020, along with anything else in your order.
If your size is not showing in the drop-down menu then we've sold out of this pre-order's allocation.
Uniquely styled from an original pair of Edwardian shoes, these lattice-strapped shoes work perfectly for daytime picnics or evening soirees, from World War I to the Roaring Twenties, and date from 1900 to 1925.
The custom made French heel offers style and stability, while the gently pointed toe looks delicate and won't pinch.
Materials & Sizing
- 100% calf skin leather upper
- Lined in 100% leather
- 100% smooth leather soles
- Functional buttons can be moved to fit straps to high or low arches.
- Custom made French heels are 1.75 inches high, and perfectly balanced for all-day comfort.
- "B" width (average).
- Runs true to size for most customers.
- Order a half-size larger if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, have "C" width feet, or intend to wear with thicker stockings