Bertie Ladies' Georgian Pumps offer a sturdy and practical solution for late 18th century and early 19th century Regency footwear for ladies.
Bertie is available for PRE-ORDER. Estimated Delivery Date - May 2022. Pre-order shoes are not yet in stock and will begin shipping after they arrive in the May 2022, along with anything else in your order. If you wish to order an in-stock item and want to receive it sooner, please place two separate orders. See our pre-order schedules page for more information on delivery dates.
These slip-on shoes are accurate for c. 1790 - 1820. They feature an all leather upper with bound edges and a grosgrain ribbon tie on the vamp. The lining and soling are both leather, with the edges of the sole and stacked leather heel blacked. These beautiful shoes have a rounded toe and can be worn with daywear for women, perfect for Jane Austen, Napoleonic Era, War of 1812, and other Regency events.
Materials & Sizing
- Uppers are 100% calf leather
- Short 0.5 in / 1.3 cm common sense heel
- 100% leather sole with sealer for durability
- Bound edges and grosgrain ribbon tie
- Leather lining and insole with light padding
- "B" width (women's average)
- Runs true to size for most customers.
- Order a half-size larger for wide-width feet, or if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, or intend to wear with thicker stockings.