Trianon 18th Century Shoes Buckles
Trianon 18th Century Shoe Buckles are beautiful and bold silver and rhinestone 18th century shoes buckles.. The Trianon buckles make a bold statement and are the perfect sparkling accessory to keep the latchets on your 18th-century shoes closed.
Add that extra sparkle to your outfit and keep your shoes fastened in the most historically accurate and beautiful way.
- Trianon 18th Century Shoe Buckles are solid cast, nickel-plated white brass that won't bend or break
- Clear, high-grade, glass rhinestones are set into a reproduction Georgian design
- Chape and Tongue function - the only proper, historical way to keep latchet shoes fastened
- Domed design curves with the top of your shoes
- Trianon 18th Century Shoe Buckles measure approximately 2.5" x 1.75" and fit a 1"-1 1/4" width latchet (depending on the stiffness of the latchet material)
- Trianon 18th Century Shoe Buckles are interchangeable with Fleur and Dauphine styles.
- Made and sold exclusively by American Duchess.
*Shoe buckles are sold in pairs, above price is for one pair.
Need help fitting 18th century buckles?
Check out our nifty guide on How to Fit Shoe Buckles, or watch the video below: