Bristol Women's Vintage Button Boots (Black/Black)
Meet Bristol, our low-heeled, everyday side-button boot of the late Victorian, Edwardian, and 1920s eras. These snappy ankle boots feature a leather and cotton upper based directly on an antique pair of original men's button boots from the turn of the 20th century. Bristols are an all-day style, very comfortable and practical, and perfect for both modern and historic dress.
This design is also available in men's sizing, called Frederick. There is crossover between the men's and women's size ranges. Please note that women's standard width is "B" and men's standard width is "D."
You will need a button hook to easily and quickly get your boots on. Button hooks sold separately.
Protect the fabric uppers of your boots with Angelus Water & Stain Repellent.
Materials & Sizing
- 100% calf leather and cotton textile upper
- Soles are 100% leather
- Lined leather, with leather insoles
- Shaft measures 5 in / 12.7 cm.
- Ankle measurement is 9 in / 22.8 cm (based on women's size 7.5)
- Button closure - Buttons may be moved to adjust fit.
- Button Fly overlap is 1.25 in / 3.2 cm
- A button hook is strongly recommended for ease of closure; sold separately
|Size Trends||Runs true to size for most customers.|
|Size/Width||Women's USA Size Range - B Width (Average)
|Upper||100% Calf Leather and Cotton Textile|
|Heel||Stacked Leather Look|
|Heel Height||1 inch / 2.5 cm|
|Design||Designed in Reno, Nevada, USA|
People's Republic of China
|Assembly||Made in China