Colette Women's Edwardian Button Boots (Green)
This product is on Last Chance final sale and is non-returnable.
Colette Button Boots are incredible reproductions of true antique boots, featuring intricate cutout detailing and four straps closing with real buttons - no zippers here! To adjust each strap to fit you perfectly, simply move the buttons.
With a shaped top and scalloped sides, paired with a practical Louis heel, the Colette are the boots dreams are made of. Pair them with late Victorian, Edwardian, and Great War impressions, as well as cosplay, Downton Abbey, Titanic, Steampunk, Lolita, and Gothic attire. Colette boots may be custom fit to your ankle and calf by moving the buttons.
You will need a button hook to easily and quickly get your boots on.
Materials & Sizing
- Uppers are calf leather
- 4 button closure with 0.5 in / 1.3 cm overlap - move the buttons to adjust fitment.
- Custom made Louis heels are 2 in / 5 cm high, and perfectly balanced for all-day comfort
- Leather soling
- Full leather lining
- Shank measures 6.5 in / 16.5 cm high / total height when worn is 8.5 / 21.6 cm
- "B" width (average)
- Top circumference measures 10 in / 25 cm. These boots can be let out or taken in by moving the buttons.
- Runs true to size for most customers
- Order a half-size larger for wide-width feet, or if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, or intend to wear with thicker stockings.
- A button hook is required for ease of closure
|Size Trends||Runs true to size for most customers.|
|Width||Regular (B) width|
|Upper||100% Calf Leather|
|Heel Height||2 inch / 5 cm|
|Design||Designed in Reno, Nevada, USA|
|Materials||People's Republic of China|
|Assembly||Made in China