Imperfect shoes and boots exhibit small cosmetic flaws that don't quite meet our high quality standards. Imperfect Emmas exhibit some dimples and wrinkles, and the finish may patina to a slightly lighter color with wear and waxing. Otherwise these shoes are structurally sound. If a few small defects don't bother you, grab yourself a lovely discount on some beautiful historical shoes.
Emma Regency Booties are the adorable, historical ankle booties you've been waiting for.
These lace-up boots are accurate for c. 1800 - 1820. They feature an all leather upper with bound edges, lace-up closure, and a rounded toe. The lining is a durable white twill textile and the sealed leather soles have a slight spring heel, giving a comfortable, flat feel. These beautiful Regency boots can be worn with daywear, walking attire, and are perfect for Jane Austen events. Try them with adorable clip-on rosettes in a variety of colors!
Emma Regency Booties also come in bright red.
Materials & Sizing
- Uppers are 100% calf leather
- Short all-in-one spring heel
- 100% leather sole with sealer for durability
- Bound edges and flat woven shoe laces
- Leather lining and insole with light padding
- "B" width (women's average)
- Runs true to size for most customers.
- Order a half-size larger for wide-width feet, if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, or intend to wear with thicker stockings.