This product is on final sale and non-returnable.
Imperfect shoes and boots exhibit small cosmetic flaws that don't quite meet our high quality standards. Imperfect Emmas exhibit some dimples and wrinkles, and the finish may patina to a slightly lighter color with wear and waxing. Otherwise these shoes are structurally sound. If a few small defects don't bother you, grab yourself a lovely discount on some beautiful historical shoes. We highly suggest using Angelus red lustre cream to keep these lovelies looking their best!
Emma Regency Booties are the adorable, historical ankle booties you've been dreaming of.
These lace-up boots are accurate for c. 1800 - 1820. They feature an all leather upper with bound edges, lace-up closure, and a rounded toe. The lining is a durable white twill textile and the sealed leather soles have a slight spring heel, giving a comfortable, flat feel. These beautiful Regency boots can be worn with daywear, walking attire, and are perfect for Jane Austen events. Try them with adorable clip-on rosettes in a variety of colors!
Emma Regency Booties also come in blue.
Materials & Sizing
- Uppers are 100% calf leather
- Short all-in-one spring heel
- 100% leather sole with sealer for durability
- Bound edges and flat woven shoe laces
- Leather lining and insole with light padding
- "B" width (women's average)
- Runs true to size for most customers.
- Order a half-size larger for wide-width feet, if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, or intend to wear with thicker stockings.