Mae Edwardian Shoes are the graceful reproduction Edwardian heels of your fantasies. Created directly from an original 1900s design, the Mae sports tone-on-tone smooth and suede leather with a refined Mary Jane strap elegantly crossing over the instep.
The delicate 2.25 in / 5.7 cm French heel is well-balanced, and is paired with a pointed toe to create the ideal Edwardian shape. Mae goes well with styles from the dawn of the twentieth century through the mid-1920s. They also wear splendidly with your Gothic or Lolita outfits.
Mae is also available in Black.
Materials & Sizing
- 100% real leather suede and smooth calf
- Leather lining
- Leather soling with sealer.
- Cutout strap with button closure - button may be moved to adjust fit
- 2.25 inches / 5.7 cm custom made French heels
- "B" width (average)
- We recommend order up a half size if you wear a "C" width shoe.