Mansfield Regency Boots are beautiful, sturdy, and elegant riding boots to complete your 1790s and early Regency outfits. Wear these gorgeous boots for Jane Austen Festival, French Revolution, Directoire, and early Regency events, for all-day comfort, paired with the perfect silhouette.
Designed directly from original late 18th century riding boots from 1790-1805, Mansfield boots in black are one of a kind, true reproductions with a sharply pointed toe, short 1 in / 2.5 cm Italian heel, grosgrain edge binding and backstrap, and adjustable lace-up closure.
Materials & Sizing
- 100% calf leather upper
- 100% smooth, hard leather soles
- Lined in linen with pigskin leather facings around top and lacing strips
- Lace-up closure with a 3 in / 7.6 cm tongue
- TOP (size 7.5, fully closed) - 9 in / 23 cm - measurement scales with size
ANKLE (size 7.5, fully closed) - 8.5 in / 22 cm - measurement scales with size
- Shank height 7.5 in / 19 cm
- 1 in / 2.5 cm Italian heel
- Grosgrain binding and back seam covering in black
- Left and Right lasted for maximum comfort
- B width