Pompadour French Court Shoes are a beautiful and exclusive way to finish your courtly ensemble. Named in honor of Madame de Pompadour, these shoes have all the high stylings of the early 18th century, with dyeable white jacquard upper, a hand-stretched, pointed toe, and custom-made, leather-covered Louis heel even the King of France would be proud to wear.
Pompadours close with period-correct lacing tabs that can be tied with any color ribbon, pom-pom, or cockade. Follow in the footsteps of the original French fashion icons, head to toe, with beautiful ivory Pompadour heels. Wear them for early 18th century impressions, French and Indian War, Vaux le Vicomte, and Outlander cosplay.
Pompadour is historically correct for the 1680s to 1760s.
Materials & Sizing
- Hand-sewn, dyeable, damask jacquard upper.
- 100% leather soles, perfect for dancing.
- Characteristic white rand between sole and upper.
- Our exclusive American Duchess Louis heels are hand-covered in 100% calf leather.
- Heels are 2.5 inches high, placed in the center of your heel, and flared for stability and the period look.
- Comes complete with ribbon.
- Left and Right lasted.
- B width