Hartfield Regency Boots offer both beauty and sensibility with the perfect Regency silhouette. Designed directly from original examples, Hartfield boots are constructed of the best quality leathers inside and out, including a durable 100% leather sole, for complete historical accuracy for the years 1790 to 1815.
Your Hartfield boots can be worn for indoor activities as well as walking in the countryside, and will offer you comfort, protection, and style for years to come. Wear them for your War of 1812, Jane Austen, Napoleonic, Federalist, and Regency events.
Materials & Sizing
- 100% leather upper
- 100% smooth, hard leather soles
- Lined in leather
- Lace-up closure with tongue, for maximum adjustability
- Period correct spring heel
- Left and Right lasted for maximum comfort
- B width
- Also available in dyeable/paintable ivory