Our white Clocked Silk Stockings are the perfect addition to your Georgian wardobe. Closely based on extant examples from the 18th century, our historically correct, classic, dyeable, creamy stockings with black clocked designs are exclusively designed and sold by American Duchess, and sure to add that something extra to your period attire. Wear them as is, or customize to your heart's content by easily dyeing your stockings with any natural fiber dye.
Made with 98% top quality dyeable silk, these gorgeous stockings come up above the knee, and will keep your legs cool in the Summer, and warm in the winter. Both ladies and gentlemen will enjoy excellent fit and an authentic 18th century design only available from American Duchess.
See our tutorial about how to seam the stockings or to reduce excess footage for small feet.
Materials & Sizing
- 98% silk / 2% spandex
- Dyeable using any natural fiber dye such as iDye or RIT.
- Top quality silk with a woven, historical design
- Stockings come up above the knee, and stay up without garters
- Will fit women's shoe sizes US 7+, and men's shoe sizes up to US size 12
- Maximum stretch circumference at top is 21 inches / 53 cm
American Duchess silk clocked stockings are also available in red and powder blue.