Tissot Victorian Pumps offer the ideal silhouette, comfort, and style for costumes of the late 1850s through the 1880s. Constructed of soft ivory leather, and lined in ivory linen textile, Tissot features the characteristic soft square toe, short opera heel, and large satin clip-on rosettes, typical of the mid-Victorian period. Dress Tissot up or down with the rosettes or switch them out for bows or other mid-Victorian clip-on designs. These versatile shoes work for both day and evening, for a broad range of periods and styles.
Many customers have reported that Tissots run a half size large. We recommend order a half size smaller.
Patterned from original examples, Tissot is the perfect choice for your Dickens Fair, mid-Victorian and Bustle Era teas, dinners, and balls.
Materials & Sizing
- 100% ivory calf leather upper
- Lined in linen textile with our historic trades stamp
- 100% Leather Sole
- Large clip-on rosettes are included
- Heel is 1.5 in / 3.8 cm high
- Square toe and high vamp
- Left/Right lasted
- B width - ladies with C width feet, we recommend you order a half size larger than your normal size.