This product is on final sale and non-returnable.
Vienna Victorian Congress Boots in Patina Brown Leather are the classic and oh-so-fashionable elastic-sided gaiters of the mid-19th century. These wonderful boots were the height of fashion in Europe and America after Queen Victoria wore them in the late 1840s.
The style persisted through the 1850s, 1860s, and 1870s and even remains in fashion today! Our Vienna Congress Boots are practical yet feminine, with our low 1.5-inch reproduction Victorian knock-on heels, softly squared toes, and fun and fashionable satin bows on the vamp. Wear your Viennas with crinoline-era gowns, mid-Victorian day dress, and early bustle ensembles.
Materials & Sizing
- Handmade 100% calf leather upper
- Custom-made opera heels are 1.5 in / 3.8 cm
- Soles are 100% leather
- Lined leather, with leather insoles
- Shank measures .5 in / 11.4 cm.
- Elastic sides with pull tabs on front and back at top of the boot
- Ankle measurement approx. 10.5 in / 26.6 cm (based on size 7.5)
- Vienna do not have toe boxes - this is historically correct construction, but ladies desiring a little more room in the toes should order a half-size larger.
- Satin bow is stitched on and may be removed.
- Left and Right lasted.
- B width - ladies needing a "C" width fitting should order a half-size larger.