Renoir Victorian Button Boots offer sturdy sophistication with the perfect mid-Victorian silhouette. Period-correct for the late 1850s to the 1880s, Renoir features all-leather materials, true side-buttoning closure, and the comfort you need for all-day re-enactments.
Renoirs are available for PRE-ORDER. Estimated Delivery Date - June 2021. Pre-order shoes are not yet in stock and will begin shipping after they arrive in the first week of June 2021, along with anything else in your order. If you wish to order an in-stock item and want to receive it sooner, please place two separate orders. See our pre-order schedules page for more information on delivery dates.
These mid-Victorian and Bustle Era boots have square toes, a short heel molded from an original, and an attractive scalloped edge and top, making them practical yet feminine, and ideal for a fashionable Victorian lady.
Wear Renoirs for historical events, or add a bit of incognito history to your cottagecore, dark academia, or historybounding outfits. Renoirs have appeared on screen in "Victoria," and "Alias Grace."
You will need a button hook to easily and quickly get your boots on.
Materials & Sizing
- Hand sewn 100% calf leather upper
- Custom-made opera heels are 1.5 in / 3.8 cm
- Soles are 100% leather
- Lined leather, with leather insoles
- Shaft measures 6 in / 15.25 cm.
- Top circumference of boot measures 10.5in / 27 cm
- Button closure - Buttons may be moved to adjust fit.
- Button Fly overlap is 1.5 in / 3.8 cm
- Ankle measurement approx. 10 in / 25.4 cm (based on size 7.5)
- Renoirs do not have toe boxes - this is historically correct construction, but ladies desiring a little more room in the toes should order a half-size larger.
- Left and Right lasted.
- B width - ladies needing a "C" width fitting should order a half-size larger.