This page was last updated September 29, 2023.
The Fit for a Queen Collection - Charlotte, Gilded Charlotte, and new colors of Kensington and Penelope
Charlotte; new colors of Kensington in bordeaux, walnut, and forest green; and new colors of Penelope in black, gold, light purple, ballet pink, and dark green are currently available on pre-order. Gilded Gold Charlotte is a limited edition and sales for it have closed. All of these styles have a scheduled delivery estimate to our US warehouse in October/November.
The Think Pink Collection - Pink Colette, Hot Pink Lido, and Pink/Silver Lilith
Pink Colette, Hot Pink Lido, and Pink/Silver Lilith are limited edition styles only available via pre-order between July 21 to August 4. These limited edition shoes have a scheduled delivery estimate to our US warehouse in November/December 2023.
The All Day Every Day Collection - Watson, Jenny, and Marjorie
Watson, Jenny, and Marjorie are currently available on pre-order with a delivery estimate to our US warehouse in January/February 2024.
The Wide Collection - Wide width Bernadette, Claire, Kensington, Lilith, Londoner, Paris, and Pompadour
Wide width Bernadette, Claire, Kensington, Lilith, Londoner, Paris, and Pompadour are currently available on pre-order with a delivery estimate to our US warehouse in January/February 2024.
|Please note that we do not split-ship orders. All items in an order will ship together once all of the products have come into stock; that means if your order contains a shoe from this pre-order and a shoe from a pre-order arriving later, they'll both ship when the final shoe arrives at our warehouse. For more information about how our pre-orders process works, please read our pre-order information page.
Factors currently affecting pre-order schedulesUnfortunately, but not unsurprisingly, we have experienced some significant production delays due to the effects of the pandemic on our supply chain. These have included:
- Protecting the health of everyone involved in the production of your shoes
- Impacts on our leather suppliers and shoe component supply chain
- A critical shortage of shipping containers in China for sea freight is causing global transportation issues.
- Low capacity and availability of air freight to move completed goods to the USA. It's currently taking us 3-4 weeks to move products that have previously taken 4-6 days.
- Critical capacity issues at most major US ports are causing delays due to increased consumer demand for almost all tangible goods.
- Ongoing truck freight issues within the USA due to a driver shortage
We regularly email customers that have opted-into notifications with updates relating to the progress of their pre-orders. If you have opted-out of notification emails then we recommend that you check our Facebook page for the latest updates.
If you have an questions, or need assistance in making adjustments to an existing order, or need to cancel a late order then please contact us!