Dunmore, Mae, Renoir, Sophie, and Tavistock
Dunmore, Mae, Renoir, Sophie, and Tavistock have just recently arrived in our warehouse, and we're shipping them out as fast as we can!
We've been shipping for the last few days, and will continue for the rest of the week and into the next. It typically takes us around 2 weeks to work our way through all of the pre-order backorder shipments, so we expect to be finished shipping all orders by June 25th.
Please note that we do not split-ship orders. All items in an order will ship together once all of the products have come into stock; that means if your order contains a shoe from this pre-order and a shoe from the pre-order below, they'll both ship when the final shoe arrives at our warehouse. For more information about how our pre-orders process works, please read our pre-order information page.
Claire, Evelyn, Lulu, and Hazel
Claire, Evelyn, Lulu, and Hazel are currently available on pre-order with a scheduled delivery estimate to our US warehouse of late July/early August.
We are currently estimating that these pre-orders will be shipping to customers in August (as it typically takes us around 2 weeks to work our way through all of the pre-order backorder shipments).
Please note that we do not split-ship orders. All items in an order will ship together once all of the products have come into stock. For more information about how our pre-orders process works, please read our pre-order information page.
This page was last updated June 17th, 2021
Factors currently affecting pre-order schedulesUnfortunately, but not unsurprisingly, we have experienced some significant production delays due to the effects of the pandemic on our supply chain. These have included:
- Protecting the health of everyone involved in the production of your shoes
- Impacts on our leather suppliers and shoe component supply chain
- A critical shortage of shipping containers in China for sea freight is causing global transportation issues.
- Low capacity and availability of air freight to move completed goods to the USA. It's currently taking us 3-4 weeks to move products that have previously taken 4-6 days.
- Critical capacity issues at most major US ports are causing delays due to increased consumer demand for almost all tangible goods.
- Ongoing truck freight issues within the USA due to a driver shortage
We regularly email customers that have opted-into notifications with updates relating to the progress of their pre-orders. If you have opted-out of notification emails then we recommend that you check our Facebook page for the latest updates.
If you have an questions, or need assistance in making adjustments to an existing order, or need to cancel a late order then please contact us!