Please note that we do not split-ship orders. All items in an order will ship together once all of the products have come into stock.
This page was last updated March 26th, 2021
Factors currently affecting pre-order schedulesUnfortunately, but not unsurprisingly, we have experienced some significant production delays due to the effects of the pandemic on our supply chain. These have included:
- Protecting the health of everyone involved in the production of your shoes
- Government restrictions on the number of employees allowed in our factories at any one time
- Lock downs, stay in place orders, and night time curfews preventing additional shifts at our Portuguese factory
- Impacts on our leather suppliers and shoe component supply chain
- Critical shortage of shipping containers in China for sea freight
- Low capacity and availability of air freight to move completed goods to the USA. It's currently taking 3-4 weeks to move products that have previously taken 4-6 days.
We regularly email customers that have opted-into notifications with updates relating to the progress of their pre-orders. If you have opted-out of notification emails then we recommend that you check our Facebook page for the latest updates.
If you have an questions, or need assistance in making adjustments to an existing order, or need to cancel a late order then please contact us!