|US Women||UK Women||Europe||US Men||UK Men||InchesIN||CentimetersCM|
Frederick Men's Vintage Button Boots (Black/Black)
This product is on Last Chance and is non-returnable.
Meet Frederick, our first men's side-button boot of the late Victorian, Edwardian, and 1920s eras. These snappy ankle boots feature a leather and cotton upper based directly on an antique pair of original men's button boots from the turn of the 20th century. Fredericks are an everyday style, very comfortable and practical, and perfect for both modern and historic dress.
This design is also available in women's sizing, called Bristol. There is crossover between the men's and women's size ranges. Please note that women's standard width is "B" and men's standard width is "D."
You will need a button hook to easily and quickly get your boots on. Button hooks sold separately.
Protect the fabric uppers of your boots with Angelus Water & Stain Repellent.
Materials & Sizing
- 100% calf leather and cotton textile upper
- Soles are 100% leather
- Lined leather, with leather insoles
- Shaft measures 5 in / 12.7 cm.
- Ankle measurement is 9 in / 22.8 cm (based on men's size 10)
- Button closure - Buttons may be moved to adjust fit.
- Button Fly overlap is 1.5 in / 3.8 cm
- A button hook is strongly recommended for ease of closure; sold separately
|Upper||100% Calf Leather and Cotton Textile|
|Heel||Stacked Leather Look|
|Heel Height||1 inch / 2.5 cm|
|Design||Designed in Reno, Nevada, USA|
People's Republic of China
|Assembly||Made in China