|US Women||UK Women||Europe||US Men||UK Men||InchesIN||CentimetersCM|
PRE ORDER Penelope Ladies' Regency Slippers (Dark Green)
Bring your Regency dreams to life with the perfect pair of delicate dancing slippers. The Penelope slippers offer beauty, comfort, and versatility with so many color pairings, ways to wear the ribbons, and a soft yet durable construction.
These slip-on shoes are accurate for c. 1800 - 1830. They feature a beautiful satin upper embroidered with a historical design on the vamp, complete with spangles. The edges are bound in petersham, with matching optional ankle ribbons and vamp bow which is easily removed. Period-correct turnshoe construction, soft square toe, and real leather soles make the Penelopes unmatched for evening and formal events where the prettiest of shoes are required. Wear them for Jane Austen, Napoleonic, War of 1812, and all Regency events.
PRE-ORDER. Estimated Delivery Date: October/ November 2023. Pre-order shoes are not yet in stock and will begin shipping after they arrive, along with anything else in your order. If you wish to order an in-stock item and want to receive it sooner, please place two separate orders. See our pre-order schedules page for more information on delivery dates.
Materials & Sizing
- Uppers are durable polyester satin with embroidery
- 100% leather sole with sealer for durability
- Petersham binding, ankle ribbons, and bow
- Leather lining and insole with light padding
- "B" width (women's average), easily stretched
- Runs true to size for most customers.
- Order a half-size larger for wide-width feet, or if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, or intend to wear with thicker stockings.