Mae Edwardian Shoes are the most elegant reproduction Edwardian heels of your dreams. Developed directly from an original 1900s design, the Mae feature tone-on-tone suede and smooth leather with a sophisticated Mary Jane strap crossing elegantly over the instep. The 2.25 in / 5.7 cm French heel is delicate and well-balanced, paired with a pointed toe to create the perfect Edwardian silhouette. Wear Mae with fashion from the turn of the 20th century all the way through the mid-1920s, or with your Gothic or Lolita outfits.
Mae is also available in Navy.
Materials & Sizing
- 100% real leather suede and smooth calf
- Leather lining
- Leather soling with sealer.
- Cutout strap with button closure - button may be moved to adjust fit
- 2.25 inches / 5.7 cm custom made French heels
- "B" width (average)
- We recommend order up a half size if you wear a "C" width shoe.