Schuyler Women's 18th Century Shoes (Oxblood)
Schuyler Ladies' 18th Century Shoes are everything you've dreamed of in a woman's practical, comfortable, hard-wearing 18th century shoe style.
If French heels and pointy toes are not for you, we still have you covered with beautiful, accurate 18th century footwear. These beauties are accurate for c. 1750 - 1820. The Schuyler 18th century shoes offer an round toe, latchet closure with dog-leg seaming, a nice low 0.75 in / 2 cm common sense heel, and a sturdy, hard-wearing leather sole. The uppers, lining, and insole are all 100% leather too. These shoes are perfect for outdoor events and camp following portrayals as well as middle and lower class impressions.
Schuyler 18th Century Shoes does not come with buckles. Choose from a variety of styles and bling available in our accessories section.
Materials & Sizing
- Uppers are 100% pebbled calf leather
- Short 0.75 in / 2 cm common sense heel
- 100% leather sole with sealer for durability
- True latchet closure closes with 18th century shoe buckles (sold separately)
- Leather lining and insole with light padding
- "B" width (women's average)
- Runs true to size for most customers.
- Order a half-size larger for wide-width feet, or if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, or intend to wear with thicker stockings.
|Size Trends||Runs true to size for most customers.|
|Width||Regular (B) width|
|Upper||100% Pebbled Calf Leather|
|Heel||Leather veneer w/ stacked look|
|Heel Height||0.75 in / 2 cm|
|Design||Designed in Reno, Nevada, USA|
People's Republic of China
|Assembly||Made in China