Camille Edwardian Boots are delicious reproduction Edwardian boots with that something more that makes boots of this period so incredible.
These tall boots feature a shaped top, leather foxing throughout, and a gorgeous 3 in / 7.6 cm French heel. Wear these beautiful boots with both historic dress and modern attire for a splendidly turn-of-the-century look with interesting details and gorgeous materials. The Camille boots, named after Camille Clifford, are perfect for reenactment, Can-Can, Goth, Lolita, and Western dress.
Camilles are available for PRE-ORDER. Estimated Delivery Date - December 2021. Pre-order shoes are not yet in stock and will begin shipping after they arrive in December 2021, along with anything else in your order. If you wish to order an in-stock item and want to receive it sooner, please place two separate orders. See our pre-order schedules page for more information on delivery dates.
As a lace-up boot, the Camilles are very adjustable for a wide variety of ankle and low-calf measurements. The top of the Camille boots does not extend to the widest part of the calf muscle. Measurements scale a little based on size.
Calf Size Range - 12 in - 17 in / 30.5 cm - 43.2 cm
Ankle circumference (edge to edge) - 9 in - 11.5 in / 22.8 cm - 29.2 cm
Boot height (does not include heel) - 8.5 in / 21.5 cm
Materials & Sizing
- Uppers are handstitched velveteen foxed with calf leather
- Calf Size Range - 12 in - 17 in / 30.5 cm - 43.2 cm
- Custom made French heels are 3 in / 7.62 cm high, and perfectly balanced for all-day comfort.
- 100% leather sole, perfect for dancing
- Leather collar with textile lining
- Shaft measures 8.5 in / 21.5 cm
6 in / 16 cm cm wide tongue with lace keeper loop
- "B" width (average)
- Adjustable lace up closure with grommets
- Runs true to size for most customers.
- Order a half-size larger for wide-width feet, or if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, or intend to wear with thicker stockings.