Camille Edwardian Boots are delicious reproduction Edwardian boots with that something more that makes boots of this period so incredible.
These tall boots feature a shaped top, leather foxing throughout, and a gorgeous 3 in / 7.6 cm French heel. Wear these beautiful boots with both historic dress and modern attire for a splendidly turn-of-the-century look with interesting details and gorgeous materials. The Camille boots, named after Camille Clifford, are perfect for reenactment, Can-Can, Goth, Lolita, and Western dress.
As a lace-up boot, the Camilles are very adjustable for a wide variety of ankle and low-calf measurements. The top of the Camille boots does not extend to the widest part of the calf muscle. Below are the measurements for a size 7.5, taken edge-to-edge. Measurements scale a little based on size.
Top circumference (edge to edge) - 11 in / 27.9 cm
Ankle circumference (edge to edge) - 9.5 in / 24.1 cm
Tongue width - 3.5 in / 8.9 cm
Boot height (does not include heel) - 8.5 in / 21.5 cm
Materials & Sizing
- Uppers are handstitched velveteen foxed with calf leather
- Custom made French heels are 3 in / 7.62 cm high, and perfectly balanced for all-day comfort.
- 100% leather sole, perfect for dancing
- Leather collar with textile lining
- Shaft measures 8.5 in / 21.5 cm
- 3.5 in / 8.9 cm wide tongue with lace keeper loop
- "B" width (average)
- Adjustable lace up closure with grommets
- Runs true to size for most customers.
- Order a half-size larger for wide-width feet, or if you prefer your shoes to fit more loosely, or intend to wear with thicker stockings.