Londoner Edwardian Oxfords perfectly capture the practical yet elegant woman of the early 20th century while also stylishly outfitting the modern 21st-century gal.
Whether you are fighting for the right to vote or exercising that right today, the Londoner Edwardian Oxfords will keep you on your feet, on the go, comfortably, and chic all day long. Made of real leather with leather lining and soles, these beautiful reproduction Edwardian oxford shoes feature an adjustable lace-up closure, eyecatching broguing on the uppers, and a stacked-look French heel. Paired with walking skirts of the 1910s or wide-legged trousers of the 2020s, the timeless Londoner oxfords are an excellent choice.
Materials & Sizing
- Premium hand-stitched calf leather upper
- Adjustable lace-up closure
- Classic Black, also available in Cherry, Tan, and Blue
- Leather lining
- Leather soling with double layer welt
- 2 inches / 5.08 cm custom made French heels
- "B" width (average)
- Runs true to size