Cavendish 18th Century Shoe Buckles (Gold)
Cavendish 18th C. Shoe Buckles in antique gold are a beautiful way to add historical accuracy to your 18th century impression, and keep your latchet shoes securely fastened.
Designed directly from an original pair of Georgian shoe buckles, these aged gold buckles give are perfect for middle class historical impressions.
Named in honor of Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire, Cavendish buckles are also available in antique silver.
- Cavendish 18th Century Shoe Buckles are solid cast, nickel-plated white brass that won't bend or break
- Authentic, elegant, and understated design
- Chape and Tongue are functional - see our guide to fitting shoe buckles here.
- Domed design curves with the top of your shoes
- Cavendish 18th Century Shoe Buckles measure approximately 2.4" x 1.8" exterior dimension, and fit a 1"-1 1/4" width latchet (depending on the stiffness of the latchet material)
- Cavendish 18th Century Shoe Buckles are interchangeable with other Cavendish styles.
- Made and sold exclusively by American Duchess.
*Shoe buckles are sold in pairs, above price is for one pair.
Need help fitting 18th century buckles?
Check out our nifty guide on How to Fit Shoe Buckles, or watch the video below: