Cavendish 18th Century Shoe Buckles (Rainbow)
Let's have a little fun! Add a little lighthearted pizzazz to your 18th century outfit with Cavendish 18th Century Shoe Buckles in *rainbow* ! These rainbow-plated metallic buckles are extremely limited and very special.
While the design and function of Cavendish Rainbow Buckles is accurate, the rainbow plating is - of course - not historically based.
Named in honor of Georgiana Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire, Cavendish buckles are also available in antique silver and antique gold.
- Cavendish 18th Century Shoe Buckles are solid cast, nickel-plated white brass that won't bend or break
- Elegant original design in a fun, modern plating.
- Chape and Tongue are functional - see our guide to fitting shoe buckles here.
- Domed design curves with the top of your shoes
- Cavendish 18th Century Shoe Buckles measure approximately 2.4" x 1.8" exterior dimension, and fit a 1"-1 1/4" width latchet (depending on the stiffness of the latchet material)
- Cavendish 18th Century Shoe Buckles are interchangeable with other Cavendish styles.
- Made and sold exclusively by American Duchess.
*Shoe buckles are sold in pairs, above price is for one pair.
Need help fitting 18th century buckles?
Check out our nifty guide on How to Fit Shoe Buckles, or watch the video below: